Easily Integrate Salesforce into Causemo Insights to import your data and have it update automatically
- Navigate to the Integrations section in Causemo Insights
- Choose Salesforce
- Login to Salesforce and provide your Security Token
- Map the desired fields
- Click "Save", you're done!
1. Navigate to the Integrations section in Causemo Insights - Click on the Menu button in the top right and then click "Integrations"
2. Choose Salesforce - Click "New Integration" button and then click "Salesforce"
3. Login to Salesforce and provide your Security Token - You can find your Security Token under Setup > Personal Setup > My Personal Information >Reset My Security Token.
*If you are on NGO Connect, click on your name at the top of the page > My Settings > My Personal > Reset My Security Token (it's on the left hand side)
4. Map the desired fields - Choose the fields in Salesforce that match to Causemo Insights. First you will map the fields for Constituents and then you will want to click "Giving Integration Sync" to do it for giving files (see second image)
5. Click "Save", you're done! You are now all setup with the Salesforce Integration. This will automatically update each night. You can also manually update it by click the blue "Play" button to run the integration.